Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
D-Max New Zealand Limited (trading as Sanitiser.co.nz) will endeavour to supply products that are of a high quality and are reliable. We will go out of our way to supply you with exceptional service.
Supply of Goods and Services
- Receipt of an order from the Purchaser will be deemed an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- D-Max New Zealand Limited will not be held responsible for the delivery of goods that are delayed or damaged by the delivery company or any direct or consequential damage that may arise from any delay or default.
- Goods are offered subject to availability. D-Max New Zealand Limited will always advise if there is a problem with stock availability and offer an alternative if suitable
- Prices are subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If the Purchaser is buying goods on an account, payment is expected on the 20th of the month following the invoice. Late payment may result in a 10% interest charge on overdue amounts.
- In the event of a default in payment resulting in D-Max New Zealand Limited using a debt collection agent to collect outstanding monies all costs incurred will be charged to the Purchaser.
- D-Max New Zealand Limited reserves the right to suspend or cancel a Purchasers account if payment of their account is late.
- Freight and GST on goods are to be paid by the Purchaser
- If the Purchaser is buying goods using PayPal or by direct payment into D-Max New Zealand Limited bank account, payment must be received in full before any goods will be sent out.
Ownership of goods
All goods will remain the property of D-Max New Zealand Limited until the Purchaser has made payment in full for the goods.
D-Max New Zealand Limited reserves the right to enter the property where unpaid goods are held to remove them if payment is not made in full by the due date.
Credit notes or return of payment will be issued if the following has occurred:
- Goods supplied by D-Max New Zealand Limited are faulty
- Goods supplied by D-Max New Zealand Limited are invoiced incorrectly
- Goods cannot be supplied due to stock shortage
- Incorrect goods have been supplied by D-Max New Zealand Limited
- Goods are returned within 7 days of delivery
- Goods must be returned in a resalable condition
- If goods are being returned due to a change of mind or you have ordered the wrong product then you are responsible for the cost of returning the Goods. We have no obligation to refund to you, your cost of re-packing and returning the Goods
Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts, modifies or excludes any applicable statutory consumer rights.